Hope everyone has a good rest. Below are the reflection questions.
Place Responsive Outdoor Education refers to the role places play in the programming of outdoor education. Developing the awareness of the importance of a place will help to foster the relationship with the place, thus strengthening the appreciation and attachment to the place.
1. What have you learnt during the trek? Are these learning useful to you? (Safety, Team Building, Place Responsive Outdoor Education, etc.)
2. How do you feel about the trek?
3. Why do you think you were asked to count the number of steps at Rengas Path?
(For students who willingly counted the steps when the teacher asked how many steps were there)
4. Why did you willingly took the initiative to count the steps on your own?
5. How is this action/behaviour related to your personality, virtues, values or beliefs?
(For students who did not want to count the steps when the teacher asked how many steps were there until they were asked to do so)
6. Why did you not want to count the steps on your own but depends on others to count for you or even not bothered at all?
7. How is this action/behaviour related to your personality, virtues, values or beliefs?
When writing your reflection, please write down the questions too. Each day of reflection should start on a new page with the date. See you on Tuesday 26 Aug 2014. Log Book to be in by end of Monday 5 p.m., late submission will have consequences!!!